The Hire Start Day for “Netherley Hall Cottages”
is normally Friday.
2. Short Breaks may be booked within one month of the
holiday start date, at our discretion, especially at peak
week of your holiday will be charged separately, according
to the periods covered by the weekly hire charge.
4. The number of persons in each unit must not exceed
that stated on the accommodation details.
5. Prices are in Pounds Sterling (£) per week and
include hire charge, electricity, central heating, bed-linen
6. A deposit is required on booking; the balance is due
28 days prior to the commencement of stay. The full cost
is due on booking if commencement is less than 28 days.
Bookings can only be regarded as firm when the full deposit
has been received.
7. “Netherley Hall Cottages” will be available
to let from 14:00 hours on the day of arrival (Friday)
and cease at 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless
prior consent has been given by the owners.
8. The owners are not responsible or liable for any loss
or damage to personal possessions or personal accident
whilst on the premises.
9. The hirer will take reasonable care of the property
and its contents and will leave equipment, furnishings,
utensils etc. in a clean and tidy condition on departure.
10. The hirer will be responsible for the cost of any
breakage, damage or exceptional cleaning caused by any
member of the group.
11. In the event of cancellation the deposit is not returnable,
and, if within 7 days of commencement, the full cost will
12. The property is hired on the basis that no right to
remain in the property exists by the hirer or any person
allowed into the property during the period of hire.
Please report to Netherley Hall on arrival and we will
show you to your cottage. You are requested to arrive
after 1400 hours.
If you are delayed for any reason please phone +44 (0)
1886 880262 and keep us informed of your progress and
estimated time of arrival.